ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Friday, August 08, 2014

Fad!

I have been very dark and angry. So I am going to give all of you a break. Recently a friend had personal relationship issues and ended up hooking up with a person from the bar.  I had a small conversation with this individual and realized this was the craziest thing he could do, however needs are needs on both sides.  It did lead me to offer him advice which i believe will not be taken.

Here is the definition of the word fad:
an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the objects's qualities; a craze.


My advice to him was in the sexual context for this to be a fad:
FUN AND DONE!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home