ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Health Insurance a curse to humanity!!!!

How angry am I about health care?  My health insurance went up by 17%.  Two weeks earlier I was informed in the last three years my family never came close to the deductible, thus they were going to reduce my deductible.  Then they raise my premium.  Health insurance is the biggest curse in society. Obama has  made it mandatory. So in a country known for freedom and capitalism we have no choice and no capitalism when it comes to health care.
How did this man become a leader? He cannot be this stupid? Which means he is corrupt.  The health insurance lobby gives him the most money. The next year our premiums will go up again and again, and we cannot opt out.  How did this happen in America?
First time in twenty years I am seriously considering moving away from America. Health insurance system is designed to make money for the company. Its not for the patient, or customer.  The whole process takes health services and turns it into health obstacles. 
Doctors are greedy, and entitled.  They want guaranteed money and the health insurance helps them avoid competition. If doctors cared for the patients they would have fought health insurance.  It's a pyramid scheme needing new young people to fund the system.
I am angry at health insurance and a government which forces me to fund cheap health care for rich people. It's the rich who stress the system the most with their expensive surgeries charged to insurance plans. Do you think those getting knee replacements, hip replacements, heart bypasses pay the actual costs? No!

If there is one thing in this world I regret, its voting for this douche.  Unreal how bad this decision has turned out for my family and for the world....Just look at the world....
I am sorry to humanity for my idealism 6 years ago....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home