ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Away

I was away for a month, and I truly spent the time out of the news.  I was not connected at all and so I missed most of the events in the past six weeks.  
Coming back I feel as if the world went to hell.  Not that I didn't expect it to, with what we have in the white house at the moment, but its amazing how someone like me, can see this coming and the people in power with all their information don't.

Iraq and Syria just became a wasteland. Ukraine well, what did we expect.  Israel and Palestine, why not?  Its substitute time in school.  When the teacher is away the kids will play.  Until someone with a spine and a clue comes back to power in America we will sit and watch the world go awry.  Every one of us is in danger where we live.  If we fly, if we travel, if we leave the house.  To pretend it wont effect us, is naive.

I am glad I went away, but its a shame the problems of the world don't go away.

Ps...has anybody realized we still don't have the girls in Nigeria back????or the fact the crazies in Iraq want to mutulate all females in Mosul....hey but thats not our issue, its cultural and we should let it be. 
Pacifists will get you killed.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home