ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Monday, January 05, 2015

Omnipresent God and Forgiveness.

I have been bothered a lot lately by the pious people and their faith.  How come the cruelty and corruption and inhumanity is being done by the pious?  I am tired of those pretending to be religious doing things which are wrong.
These people pretend to be the men of God or children of God, yet they cheat, lie, and have general attitude of anti-humanism and a self serving mindset.  All they care about is themselves and how they can use religion to give themselves a shine.

My question to them and all pious people is simple.  Do you believe God, your God is omnipresent?
Yes!  They all do.  Then........
How do you justify your behavior?  Do you not think God is watching, and God knows what your thinking?  You must not have a high regard for your God, since you believe you can fool him.

Finally the act of forgiveness.  These same pious people want forgiveness whenever they are caught. They are the ones claiming forgiveness is a mandatory part of being pious.  My Ass!!!!!
Forgiveness is not yours to give.  ONLY GOD CAN FORGIVE!  

I am very non violent, but I am convinced I would not have a moment of doubt if I had to kill, some terrorist, most fanatic religious people, dictators, imams, men who are abusing women,.....etc....
It goes on and on..... 

My friends tell me I would not do it, my friends are wrong.  I would have no trouble and would not lose a moments sleep eliminating a man who rapes teenage girl, a terrorist who kidnaps and sells girls in the name of religion, a dictator, a government official sending youths to their deaths....
My issue is not doing, my issue is I am never going to be in a position to do so.  As for guilt and forgiveness, I will deal with that when I meet GOD!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home