ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Steakatarian

I have decided I must take a stand. Our planet is getting killed. We need to re-green the planet. We need to stop de-plantation. I also have come to realize the plants are living things.
In a global warming crisis, we must stop the methane gas from getting to our atmospere. Cows produce a lot and emit a lot into the air. Cows brown this world by eating the green grass.
Thus in order to be more environmental, and natural and one with the planet, I have decided not to eat any vegetables.
I will only eat steak. By eating steak I will save the atmosphere and not kill any living plants.
The planet should get greener and cleaner. SAVE OUR WORLD, SAY NO TO VEGETABLES.
VEGETABLES ARE KILLING US GENTLY!
FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING; EAT A STEAK!
MAKE THE WORLD GREEN, BE A STEAKATARIAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home