ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In the new year...

I am not christian, so I don't have to worry about x-mas, but I do deal with new year and my favorite part is making lists of what to do and accomplish in the coming year.
Since I don't pretend to be politically correct, I don't have to be nice.
So IN THE NEW YEAR....
-I hope the muslim world gives women equality.
-Al Gore gives up cars; unfortunately he gets run over by a Prius, not knowing how to walk in cities.
-The Iraqis realize shia or sunni, you are still one.
-The global warming causes the earth to flip over a few times, shifting the oil reserves from Saudi Arabia to America.
-Education of women and children in third world becomes the issue for the survival of humanity.
-There is a sex scandal involving Clinton ( hillary ) and oral sex.
-Someone pays me to write a book on my philosophy of living "LESS".
-I WIN THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR MY EFFORTS TO BRING TOILET PAPER TO EVERYONE. MY GOD NO ONE SHALL EVER HAVE TO WIPE SHIT WITH THEIR HANDS AGAIN SO HELP ME ALLAH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home