ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'll bet on the cop!

I am brown, and never liked police. However with this incident between the cop and the harvard black professor Henry Louis Gates Jr, I am going to bet on the cop. Taking a page from Obama (who commented on the case without knowing all the facts) I am going to comment based on my own image of Gates from watching him on some shows. Not on facts or on having heard both sides. Gates is an arrogant SOB, who wouldn't know how really people feel. Like all academia he lives a sheltered life and likes to claim racism.

I bet he mouthed off. Its in his DNA ( something he seems to know about ). The sad thing is the President of the US took sides on this issue. Do you not have better things to do.

When my neighbor calls the cops because they thought somebody was breaking in to my house, I don't think I would let the incident get to the point of arrest.

But a self serving, arrogant, SOB, who thinks he knows everything, like Gates probably couldn't help himself. Its not his fault. Its in his genes.

A man like that needs a beating. I wish the cops were corrupt and took him out back and gave him something real to complain about.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home