ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, June 04, 2009

How Long Before Muslims have to Donate

Obama (give me $25) is in the middle east giving speeches. My fellow muslims seem to be in awe, but I must warn them. As someone who has gone thru this with him in America, beware of the black man. He is nothing but a fake. He says one thing and changes as soon as the polls switch. If I didn't know better I would think its just Clinton in a black suit. I hope I am wrong. So the question becomes how long before Obama goes global and starts asking Muslims for $25 every week like he does me?
Every week I get an email asking me for money. Apparently unless we give Obama money he won't fix our health problems or economic crisis. We elected him to fix problems, but now it turns out he can only do this if we give him more money? Is anyone else in America think this is unethical. Are there no rules about Presidents using their office to solicit money for themselves and their friends. Who wants to help me sue?
Where is my lawyer friend with the yellow shoes?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home