ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

King of Pop

I was going to avoid writing a blog about Michael, but the news and reaction makes it hard not to do so.
I always loved Michael's music and the Jacksons too. Infact my ringtone has been a Jacksons song for years.

Now no one makes Michael jokes like me, however I never been in any part of the world where a Michael song doesn't rock the joint. Ever been to a wedding when there is no one on the dance floor and all you need is a Michael Jackson song.

What amazes me the most is my children love Michael.

So for once on this blog, no sarcasm...just respect.

Anywhere anytime I would take the base line from Billy Jean.
And as to my favorite song. "Don't stop until you get enough"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home