ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Can this be True?

Almost a decade now I have been preaching about living L.E.S.S and now it seems we may have found the right marketing tool.
My motivation was to save the world and show how living less would help others. Or how we don't need as much as we consume in the west.
Now its a fact of science eating less adds 5 years to your life. My god!!! All those starving people who die, would have died 5 years earlier if they would have more food to eat?
Starting today we are going to market Living Less as an anti-aging secret. Live longer eat less will be the new mantra.
What we should be pissed at is that it takes science to tell us what seems common sense. Or that science needs to tells us to do this for youthfulness, instead of doing it to help fellow humans.
I for one have always gone against the trend, starting today I am overeating, cause I don't want to live that long.
So send $19.95 to us and we will send you the secret to living longer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home