ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not My Knighthood!!

So I have killed thousands, starved millions, have stole billions and been in power over 30 years. Once I was so popular and loved people talked about me all over the world. They made me a star. However I haven't changed. Its just now they think I am evil. I have always been evil. I rig elections, and rob the poor and give the money to my military.
They threaten to sanction my country, but I didn't change. They think freezing bank accounts will make me stop. NO! They tell me they will kick me out of the UN! No big deal. What does the UN do anyways? Nothing is going to make me give up power and my thirst for evil.

Life was grand for me until yesterday. I was the leader of my country and my people. I Sir Robert Mugabe am Zimbabwe. Then that white old woman in England had to go and hurt me so. She took away my knighthood. My soldiers won't call me sir anymore!
My Ministers stopped taking tea with me. Please I will quit. I will give up the presidency, just give me back my knighthood. Please Mum, call me Sir again. I was ready to go to death as the leader but now I think I am going to change. Taking away my knighthood has let me see the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home