ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Money!Money!Money!

I have wondered what Obama is thinking. I have supported Obama against Clinton with the caveat the national election is a new game. So Barack tell me now what the hell are you standing for?

You want change, well what is wrong with us today? The economy is hurting, the middle and lower classes are strapped and who are you bilking for your election campaign? You are asking the poor to support you. Raising 300 million+ for an eleciton in this world you want to change is absurd. How about giving the money to the poor and then taking the public funds? How about taking the high road and forcing McCain to do the same?

No, not our great Barack! The man of honor is being changed! I have changed! I see Money! I want money! Ehtics be dammed! Money Baby! Barack wants the cash! I am all about GREEN!

I had such high hopes, but then I should have known better. You are a politician which at the end of the day means you are snake. So much for change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home