ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

@#!!! YOU

I hate to swear. Infact you shouldn't swear at all, but I am so mad, so digusted, that I have to vent.
Lets begin with the idea of entitlement. Why do people believe they are owed something? Especially the rich. It seems like the democratic party cannot help but bitch about the republicans helping the rich, yet here we are seeing them do the same. I guess this is the year of the change.
So what has me so mad? Simple a bunch of rich people begging for money! When I have a 100+ million dollars I should not be begging for money for my folly. Hillary Clinton wants Obama to pay her debt off. Why????????? She mis-managed her campaign why should we pay for that? This is still not what got me mad; no, I am use this crap from the clintons. Its what Obama did which makes me so mad. We aren't even at the national level of competeting and Obama has changed. Yes change now!!!!! He has decided that he will be like all the politician and help bail out Hillary. The rich never having to pay for their mistakes. Can we trust Obama now?????
Does anyone else feel betrayed? When I voted and signed up for change I thought it meant change the system, not change Obama!
Hillary and Bill have enough money to pay for their own mistakes. Its not like they are on the street. Yet you want us to give you more money. No more. I will not give Obama a dime anymore, and my vote is now up for grabs. C'mon Juan call me, inspire me, say something to get me excited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home