ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Legacy

I don't think legacy can be discussed or known until long after the person has passed and time has elapsed to see the true impact.  So its crazy to read these glowing or in my case the not so glowing assessment of the spineless one.  Sorry just can't get myself to be objective.  

Its well documented my hatred and disgust at the half white President, so addressing his legacy is not something I want to do.  I get as angry as anti-trump people when I start thinking of the legacy of the spineless one.

I am hoping time adjusts what I feel has been the biggest evil on humanity.  Sometimes short term pain leads to long term success and I am more than happy to forgive and admit my mistakes if humanity benefits from this last President and his administration.  

However I am afraid not in my lifetime will I see the positive effects if there are any from the policies of this half white spineless one.   Children dying by hundreds of thousands in Syria and the Mediterranean, War and uncertainty globally as no one knows who the parent is anymore.  Instead of globalism we have nationalism as the philosophy everywhere, this with a half white President.  Its no consequence this has happened in the last 8 years.  Too many people got dazzled by the half white nature and forgot to see objectively the destruction being caused by his policies of inaction.  The rich get richer and poor get killed.  That's the Obama legacy.  Trump is the consequence.

I hope sincerely I am wrong and in time this post is a proven wrong in everyway.   I didn't even address the domestic damage of the health care, for fear for my blood pressure and heart, as in the new America I can't afford to get sick because of the Affordable Health Care Act.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice article you can also check - curcumin nootropics is supplements vitamins that help to boost memory and brain improvement. Nootropics help you to improve memory power. Visit www.shoplie.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home