ku ro i

What does an East Indian muslim born in Africa, married to a Canadian, living in Texas, stay at home dad, think of what is happening in the world?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote

Its voting day and you must vote in order to have the right to bitch. You can't bitch about politics if you don't vote.
There isn't anyone I want to vote for so I use my trusted system. Never the incumbent, and elimination. So you have to pick the one that least offends you. Politics should not be a carreer, but service. Thus incumbents must always be dumped.
Now that I have voted, I have renewed my right to bitch.
So on politics today.
-The US needs a third choice. Both parties suck.
-No one should ever vote for anyone named Bush or Clinton in America again. Oh yeah add Kennedy to that list.
-Never vote for actors.
-Never vote for rich people ( wait do they allow the middle class and the poor to run? )

Now that I think about it, maybe they should include "none of the above" as an alternative.
It would work for me.

ps has any one else thought it would be cool to add Stevie Wonder music to Michael J Fox commercial? btw I am all for stem cell research, before you start flipping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home